We want to offer a heartfelt thanks to all the siblings who joined us for our four pilot meetups held in Ottawa, London, Kitchener and Toronto. This was a learning experience for us so we appreciated all your feedback as well as your participation.
We heard from you that you want to continue meetups so now we are assessing how best move forward in the future. In the meantime, if you want to know what how the meetups went, here is a snapshot:
|We held meetups in four cities across Ontario including Ottawa, London, Kitchener and Toronto. The total number of siblings that came out to those meetups for discussion and fellowship is:||
|The Siblings who attended our Meetups gave us the following feedback:
Siblings who attended found the following outcomes of the Meetups to be most useful:
- 82% the facilitated discussion
- 88% hearing the stories and experiences of others
- 67% meeting new people to build their own network
Siblings who have engaged in our meetups have said the following about the Sibling Collaborative.
- Thank you for creating space for face to face connection with other siblings. A chance to share our stories that are kept at bay and hearing other stories that resonate with mine.
- Amazing Initiative! Exactly what I have been looking for as a sib!
- Thank you for your commitment and effect
- Thoroughly enjoyed the evening, my siblings would be interested in attending as well.
- Thank you for organizing this event. It was great and I really enjoyed meeting other siblings. Let me know if I can help in any way in the future.
- Wonderful facilitated discussion. Great to meet you all. Fabulous Evening. Thank you!